Based in Ludwigsburg, Germany
Get Together is a cooperative 2D puzzle adventure, which is always played by two people, each playing on a different device. Communication between the players is a crucial part of the experience.
The first concepts & ideas related to Get Together formed back in the summer of 2019. But it was not until Februar 2020 that the team started the development of a prototype. The support of MFG Baden-Württemberg made the prototype as well as the upcoming production of Get Together possible.
- Engaging story about two unlucky beings who got separated and their journey.
- Enchanting art style & sound design.
- Puzzles and challenges needing communication & cooperation.
- Design focused on the shared experience of two players and nothing else.
- No internet connection is needed for playing the game, only for downloading it.
Get Together | Teaser Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Get Together. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
About Studio Sterneck
Studio Sterneck is an independent games studio based in Germany. Besides creating their own games, they help others with the technical realization of their visions.
More information on Studio Sterneck, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Get Together Credits
Game Designer, Co-Founder
Sound Designer, Freelancer (@MtildeMusic)